Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quality Handmade Quilts & More



Today on Wednesday Promotion (Ha,ha, it's Thursday, am I a little late?) I am featuring Jayne's shop, TwiggyandOpal. Jayne makes wonderfully different quilts, lap quilts, baby blanket/quilts, and other fabric accessories. Her style is not traditional - her wording is "My design ideas are unique. I love color, texture and BOLD! Whether it’s modern or traditional, I always try to include an unexpected twist!"

  I have purchased two of her baby blankets/quilts - one for a friend's baby girl, and another for my own grandson. These blankets/quilts are heirloom quality and can be passed on to the next generation. She also takes custom orders, so check out her shop for a different kind of baby or bridal shower gift!


 
Modern Baby Blanket, Modern Receiving Blanket, Bugs Blanket
"Bugs" baby blanket/quilt $42

Business Card Holder, Fabric Wallet, Orange Card Holder
Business Card Holder $7


♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣


September is Sapphire Month! Although most people think of blue when thinking of sapphires, they actually come in many fancy colors. They are the hardest gemstone next to diamonds.We have several natural sapphires in our shop. If you don't see the color you like, ask us! Chances are we can make a similar ring for you in the color and  shape you prefer. Click HERE to see the ring selection in our shop, Cutterstone. 


14k Gold Ring Orange Natural Sapphire Mothers Day Promise Birthstone




7 comments:

  1. Deni, what a wonderful feature! Thank you so much for including me and saying such wonderful things! you are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Deni! I love Jayne's work too ... hope to one day purchase a quilt!

    Mynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature Deni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feature Deni. Jayne does beautiful work!! I also love your sapphire ring above. SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deni, I so enjoy your new blog! Very nice piece on our own Jayne Willis; quilter extraordinaire!

    Currently, I have two of her quilts. They key word is "currently".

    xo

    ReplyDelete