Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jill of Different Trades - Miss Lulu Divine


Sunflower Harvest Glasses Case
Glasses case $6 

Continuing with the promotion of a great handmade shop, Divine Lulu Creations, I asked her: 

Lulu, what is the craft/skill you want to tackle next?


This is a toughy, because I actually have several different project "supplies" already. haha! I'm a mess, literally! I love diving into new things and trying on new hats. My husband says that I'm a Jill of different trades at heart. I just love to create and I see things out in the world and I think "huh, I could make that!" and then I have to try. Often some of my attempts are just awful, or I don't really enjoy them and feel inspired. So far the two that seem to have "stuck" is Sewing and Crocheting.... next year I plan on trying Bottle Cap Necklaces, Needle Felting, and a little bit of painting (rocks, that is!). I hope that one day my shop is as diverse as my tastes and hobbies, and that it truly is a place to show my creative side. It's on the way!

Girls, isn't this just normal with us? We want to try something new, think we can do it, buy all the supplies, and with our very busy schedules just never get a "round tuit"? Lulu has branched out nicely -- she offers aprons, fingerless gloves, glasses cases, and Star Wars necklaces in her shop!

Darth Vader Star Wars Hemp Necklace Free Ship
Darth Vader Hemp Necklace $8
Jabba the Hutt Star Wars Hemp Necklace Free Ship
Jabba the Hut Hemp Necklace $8












Emerald Cove Skinny Super long infinity crochet scarf
Emerald Cove Skinny Super long infinity crochet scarf $15




3 comments:

  1. This is a problem most of us face, for sure! Great post, Deni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such lovely posts about me! You are such a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Deni,,, I just adore Lulu, she is so sweet and free spirited... Love her fingerless gloves and her made to order dish cloths... Will never go any where else for them! ♥

    ReplyDelete